TAG! You're it!
Fun Christmas Survey - - - - - My Answers!
1. Hot chocolate or apple cider?
Both! Anything worth doing is worth overdoing!
2. Turkey or Ham?
I prefer Turkey, but we usually have ham because it is so soon after Thanksgiving
3. Do you get a Fake or Real cut it yourself Christmas tree?
Fake now for lots of reasons
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
One artifical wreath
5. Snowball fights or sledding?
Neither - when you live in the Hotlanna area, there either is zero snow, or not enough for either! But later in the winter we might be able to have an ice fight...
6. Do you like hanging around the fireplace because it's warm?
Fireplace doesn't "work." I'd love it if it gets cold enough. Hasn't so far...
7. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO
8. Favorite Christmas song?
A lovely carol called "Walking in the Air" and nearly anything by John Rutter
9. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Hate most of them
10. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
On Christmas Eve! We don't celebrate Christmas until Christmas.
11. Stockings before or after presents?
12. Carolers, do you or do you not listen to them?
If it's kids from the various local churches, I love them!
13. Go to someone else's house or they come to you?
Since we celebrate on civil calendar Jan 7, the family comes to us!
14. Do you read the Christmas Story?
The Gospel is read at Church, but we read it individually at home, too.
15. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Just have fun together
16. What is your favorite holiday smell?
Cinnamon with cloves and pine needles and bayberry candles all mixed up into one ambience (Christmas potpourri works).
17. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
18. Favorite Christmas memory?
Every year brings a new favorite!
19. Favorite part about winter?
Eventually it will end!
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Of course! What red-blooded southern belle hasn't been? ;-)