OK - I got this from Meg on Muttonings (which is a great Blog)!
What I was doing 10 years ago:
- Realizing I was getting too disabled to work any longer, but not wanting to go through the "disability battle"
- Wondering if DD and I would ever have a decent relationship
- Wanting to move into a different house, but not wanting to go through the misery of moving
- Trying to survive my DD's pre-divorce throes of emotional upsets
- Working on developing the Orthodox Women's List and the Choir Cues
Five things on my To Do List today:
- Take a shower and wash hair (major productions, anymore)
- Grocery shopping
- Laundry - 1 load
- Clear off the dining table
- Change out the litter boxes and "do" the downstairs bathroom
Five snacks I enjoy:
- chocolate, in moderation - or not!
- vanilla wafers - one of my ongoing addictions, made more bearable since the Ol' Curmudgeon has started making them.
- krispy treats - love 'em
- fresh cherries
- chocolate dipped anything
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- See my CPA about how to protect as much as possible from the gun-totin' IRS!
- 10% off the top goes to the Church, divvy'd up among various parishes, monastaries, dioceses and Metropolitanates.
- Set up an Educational Trust Fund for our descendants.
- Set up a Retirement Fund and a Medical Fund for us
- Establish an Orthodox School system K-college in the Atlanta area
Five places I have visited:
- San Francisco CA
- Philadelphia PA
- Boise ID
- Kalamazoo Mich
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
Five places I would like to visit:
- Moscow, Russia
- St. Petersburg, ditto
- Kizl Russia
- Vashon Island, Washington (Monastery of the All-Merciful Saviour)
- Jordanville NY (Holy Trinity Monastery)
Five jobs I have had:
- Temporary typist
- OB nurse
- Nurse Midwife
- Assistant Professor Nursing Clemson University
- Legal Nurse Consultant